DISCLAIMER:

IF SOMETHING YOU READ DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PLEAD INSANITY! Or I've already taken my Ambien.







Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2013 Semi-Slacker Mom's 12 Days of Christmas

Hey y'all! Remember me? 
I doubt I'll start blogging again, but wanted to share my annual version of 12 days of Christmas.

Enjoy!

On the first day of Christmas, Retro gave to me;
1 divider window for the Suburban (like in limos & police cars)
2 new Louis Vuitton's (purse & wallet will do)
3 size 4 clones (1 for each child)
4 meet & greet tickets to Florida-Georgia Line (currently a total fan girl)
5 days of sleep
6 stiff drinks
7 beach trips
8 cases of Coca-Cola
9 shots of Botox
10 disappearing pounds
11 date nights
12 blue pills (the gift that keeps giving)

Merry Christmas from the Semi-Slacker family to yours!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Hartman said...

Oh don't feel abd I just started blogging again as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails